Friday, November 25, 2011

Fall Ends with the Beginning of Holiday Seasons

With the arrival of formal Winter just ahead, the weather has change just as quickly.  DSCN9383 Changes are of course coming to my list of  blogs as well.  I am going to keep this blog page up, but only for reference.  I will not be posting DSCN9375here as of December 5th.   I will be posting to and and updating a few new pages.  The first will be only for the trip to Washington DC for the Nationwide based (Occupy folks will be coming from throughout the United States) protest and occupation of will be onsite live Occupy Washington DC America.  I will be counter posting (meaning that I will not be posting to that page now as well as my final postings to Wisconsin Confidential and Green Bay Confidential. Occupy March Nov 4 2011 (1)

Once I reach my final destination of San Francisco, I will be starting a page suited to that area as well. 

Make a Donation for Free Independent Citizen Journalism  If you would like to support my blog and free independent journalism,  you can Donate here .

 

 

DSCN9356

No comments: