Saturday, November 26, 2011

Close to Closing in Wisconsin, then on to DC

As preparations here in Green Bay continue for the big trip to DC and the move to San Francisco, I will be posting a few recent and lastDSCN7698 photos of Green Bay here.  I am looking forward to new and interesting photo subjects.  

As I am not able to do any video on the trip, I will be shooting and posting more still photos to try to tell the story that way.

The march, protest and occupation of Washington DC is a hopeful to be one of the largest in the history of the country,  I will be there to see.

I know that as I have been studying monetary policy and the practice’s of Wall Street for the last few months, it was a coincidence that the Occupy Wall Street movement started just after I began researching the subject.  Although many of the protesters don’t seem to DSCN9510know what they are protesting, they DO know that something is not right with this country.   When an already very wealthy person can get tax dollars in the form of a bail out that amounts to what it would cost to provide free health care to the uninsured for a year … for the whole nation … something is wrong.  This Army Ranger will be looking at all of this very closely.  Keep checking back for more of my last local photos and updates on the trip preparations. 

It takes a lot of time and effort to deliver you independent news and video.  The time I can offer, but the costs of providing corporate influence free news and outlooks take time and money.  You can help Wisconsin Confidential, and Green Bay Confidential by making a small donation to help pay for the gear, bandwidth, and gas we use to do these reports.  Please, if you like you can Donate here.  If you do not have a PayPal  account, go to the lower left hand section of the donation page.

No comments: