Friday, January 4, 2013

Heads up, Robbers are active in Shawano Co.

One of my former employers has had a somewhat strange issue, especially for the type of business they are.  This was posted on facebook today, and as they are still good friends of mine, I felt compelled to report on it.

The posting read … “Can you pass this on please??? While we were in Memphis, some jerk didn't take into consideration that my son was at our house so decided they wanted to help themselves by breaking in. Please keep your eye out for anyone trying to pass Susan B. Anthony dollars or 50 cent pieces. Also rare coins and silver dollars. We were burglarized, while my son was sleeping in the house, by some loser that took rare coins my deceased parents had saved all their lives. They took a safe most likely thinking more was inside. There was also a Ruger stainless steel revolver which was a police issued gun and of memory value to us. Also, it is not good to have in the hands of a thug. These are more memories to me than they are $$$ value so if I can recover I will pay a reward. Please pass on to whoever you can so we can get this stuff back. I will pay and accept the return anonymously. If not, I will pursue getting our video enhanced and all bets are off for the loser that took our stuff! Then I will be posting their mug everywhere!

 

I hate thieves and robbers.  So let’s all keep this in the back of our minds.

Thanks

Ranger K out

RLTW!

No comments: