Monday, December 19, 2011

Packers finally loose a Game in 2011

These guys seemed to sum it up pretty good.  I noticed that they get hardly any views on their YouTube page, so I though maybe I could help them out by counter posting their video.

As they are making video for the Green Bay Press Gazette, I would have thought they would have more views. 

As a reminder, soon I will not be posting to this blog.  After my move I will be starting a new National orientated blog.  It will be based in San Francisco, CA.  I am looking for suggestions on what to call  it.

I am searching for sponsors for my blog reporting.  Please, if you like you can Donate here.  Your promo will appear on my pages and the sponsors will receive promotional mention in my videos in the form of custom produced advertisement spots at the beginning and end of the video reports. I am desperate need of a new video recording camera.  I have been unable to create video reports for some time now, and will be at major events throughout the United States in the next few months. Help me deliver the news in HD video to you.   It takes a lot of time and effort to deliver you independent news and video. The time I can offer, but the costs of providing corporate influence free news and outlooks take time and money. You can help Wisconsin Confidential, and Green Bay Confidential by making a small donation to help pay for the gear, bandwidth, and gas we use to do these reports. Please, if you like you can Donate here. If you do not have a PayPal account, go to the lower left hand section of the donation page.

No comments: