Monday, January 27, 2014

Have you recieved a suspicious call from the “State of Wisconsin”?

Top for suspicious call post 
UPDATE;  I got confirmation today from Lori Linde of the Wisconsin Dept of Administration that the number does indeed belong to the  Badger Plus care Program.  I is a legitimate call and number.  

I am working on a "story" or report on and about a call I got from the "State of Wisconsin".  I looked it up on http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-608-729-0020/2#p670029371296908235 but didn't get much from it.  I will have a report out on this by Wednesday at wisconsinconfidential.blogspot.com/.
The caller stated "Hello. This is the state of Wisconsin, and we are calling regarding a letter that we recently sent to you. We will attempt to reach you again in the next few weeks. Please be aware. But if you see caller ID (608) 729-0020. That it is the state of Wisconsin calling. Regarding the letter. We recently sent you. Thank you, and have a great day". 

Listen to the call below.

No comments: